- Trek Reference: EKK/KK-14
- Grade: B(C)
- Duration of Trek 14 Days
- Camping Days: 06
- Glaciers: Passu
- Mountain Range: Karakuram
- Season: June to September
- Maximum Elevation: 4100-M
The 7 days trek to enchanting places around hunza. Enjoy views of jerab peaks and the cathedrals at ghulkin, and ocean of peaks at patundas meadows, borit lake on way to passughar and passu glacier at luzhdar. This is a short technical trek to the ridge between the Passu and Butara glaciers called Patundas meadows which has sweeping mountain views in all direction. Camp at molovil, lush green with rose bushes, close to the batura glacier.
- Day 01 Arrive Islamabad , Transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02 Fly to Gilgit Or Drive to Chilas , Hotel.
- Day 03 Stay In Gilgit Or Drive Chilas to Gilgit, Hotel.
- Day 04 Gilgit/Gulmit/Ghulkin
- Day 05 Ghulkin/Passughar
- Day 06 Passughar/Luzhdar
- Day 07 Luzhdar/Patundas
- Day 08 Patundas Day Leisure At Patundas
- Day 09 Patundas/Molovil
- Day 10 Molovil/Passu/Karimabad
- Day 11 Sightseeing, Afternoon, Gilgit.
- Day 12 Fly to Rawalpindi Or Drive to Besham Hotel.
- Day 13 Stay In Rawalpindi Or Drive Besham to Rawalpindi, Hotel.
- Day 14 Transfer to Airport For Flight to Onward Destination.
for further details planning your dream adventure please contact us: